Some apps may not have access to the camera on Windows 10. Also, certain Windows update may lead to improper webcam operation. Learn how to fix these issues.
15-days trial, allowed number of user sessions: 3.
Release Date: 22/10/2021
Total Size: 40.2 MB
- Compatibility with the latest AWS client has been fixed.
Legacy versions of Webcam for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Support of VP8 compression, overlay info string, compression preferences have been added. - Tray menu has been simplified. - Minor issues have been fixed.
- Support for the latest versions of VMware Horizon Client has been added. - New formats of video have been added. - Several minor issues have been fixed.
- License Server support has been added.
Requirements: Linux kernel with V4L2, libjpeg. One or more clients should be installed: FreeRDP, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon, Teradici PCoIP, Amazon WorkSpaces.
Release Date: 24/09/2020
- Initial support for VP8 codec has been added.
Legacy versions of Webcam for Remote Desktop (Linux version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Support of VMware Horizon Client has been added.
Requirements: OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave. One or more clients should be installed: Citrix Workspace app, Teradici PCoIP, VMware Horizon, Amazon WorkSpaces, FreeRDP 2.x.
Release Date: 25/06/2021
Total Size: 2.4 MB
- Support for FreeRDP 2.3.2 has been added.
Legacy versions of Webcam for Remote Desktop (macOS version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Support for FreeRDP 2.0 has been fixed.
- Support for latest macOS High Sierra and Amazon WorkSpaces Client 2.4.0 have been added.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Webcam for Remote Desktop and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request